Friday, October 16, 2009

Images of Fall...

Wow! This was a busy week! Look at me only now getting the chance to post this! Ugh!


Gypsy Couture released her latest kit 'Touch of Spice' on Thursday. I love the vibrant oranges of this season! Lisa also released her 'Wordy Alpha' very versatile and fun alpha!



I made this LO with these products, just showing some of the fall images around me. We've been having lots of rain so everything is clean and fresh. I hope the sun breaks through at least a little tomorrow, so I can go capture some more of these on film (or should I say 'chip' ?)



and I turned it into a QP for you, which you can download HERE


On Sunday Rina Kroes and Kimmi Stewart are releasing a new Autumn Collab....don't miss it!!

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

jke7698 said...

Thanks for sharing this great QP!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 18 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

bj said...

love your work...thank you!!