Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Day in October

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I love it when I see a kit and I instantly know which picture/pictures to scrap with it! this is what happened when I saw Monica Larsen's "New and Happy" Page set.

I intended my LO not as a wedding LO but as a portrait, and I'm very happy with how it turned out! Full credits here.

Incidentally, although you cannot really see the font that I used on the tag, it is called "Dear Theo" and is based on Vincent Van Gogh's handwriting.

I used it for this LO below, done for an EOL (Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life) type album. (EOL is where you go down the alphabet scrapping about words related to that letter, telling about yourself. An interesting way to do an autobiographical album)

Click here-or on the picture- for full credits!

My friend Kabra is hosting a challenge - Alphabetically Speaking- over at Scrapbook-Elements that has a similar concept, of scrapping by the letter so to speak! LOL And you are never to late to join...it has no deadlines...except for the letter 'z' Which is just as well, for although I have several LO's in my head....I have not yet committed them to....err...screen?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your layouts are so beautiful!!!