Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Card

I'm relying on the clean and simple design to pave the way for the sentiment, that I think says it all.

I used a cut file by Designs on Cloud 9 for the front panel on the card. This I sprayed lightly with alcohol inks to set it off just a little from the background.




I cut a same size heart shape as the panel, through the front of the card, and stuck a felt heart inside the card so it will show through the opening. 



The sentiment is from AA Milne's 'Winnie The Pooh' Milne had a way of saying things so very well using his characters from these stories. This quote is no exception. I got the Silhouette Cameo to write it for me.



I love you my hubby of 30 years and counting. My life is so much richer because of you.


Hope you have a fun filled Valentines!

No comments: