I finished the test knit, and will show the pictures as soon as the pattern releases. I'm very pleased with the results, that much I can tell you.
The blanket in progress is growing nicely. I just started on ball #7 (out of the 10 that I have), but really it looks just the same. I may still get used to the thick needles and yarn.
The log cabin block afghan is still on ice until I can buy more yarn to make it bigger.
I did however finish another 3D snowflake -White Majesty- and since this is a project of doing something every month for a year, I figured I'll add it to this list for tracking here too. I will add it to the 'master list as well. Updated and added to the bottom of this post.
I'm looking at what I've done and what I have in the works so I can plan for March. the first thing to finish will be crocheted scarf, then I have at least one 'fun' project to do. Just something for a smile and a giggle. More details on that when I get to it. It is a surprise 'smile gift' for a friend.
My Year Of Projects To Do list
My list is very flexible I’m ‘afraid’ I’m forever changing my mind mid-stride ;)
- I hope to make at least 6 Feel Better Friend Dolls ( the yarn arrived late January) -sample one done -the rest are 'on ice' for know, possibly indefinitely)
- I would like to finish the afghan started early in December (that's the one featured above -log cabin block squares) Coming along with 12 blocks done. 12-15 for the final count with some borders also to be added. This will take while yet, as I need more yarn to make more blocks.
- I want to knit 2 pairs of socks
I need to knit a blue/aqua scarf for myself Finished this January 31st.
- At least 3 pairs of flip-top mittens (2 will be gifts) I changed this to 2 pairs of mittens and one scarf (which is crocheted and I have already started on it),
Started a pair of (fingerless) mittens the third week of February.-Finished- (Ravelry test knitting)
- Set of 12 3D snowflakes, from the book 'Dimensional Snowflakes' Making them 1 per month at least.