Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm in a mood for Christmas

Early I know, but it happens every year. I think it is because by now I have a nice pile of gifts, really to bundle off to far away Christmas trees and a nice stash of gifts waiting to be wrapped hidden in a closet....the days are cooler and the wood fire i so cozy on a cold night. I'm compiling a list of Christmas themed movies in my collection (I do stretch it a bit to include anything snowy ;-) ) and am looking at gifts-in-a-jar ideas.

Yup I'm gearing up...only problem is that I often am 'over' Christmas, by the time it rolls around :D  Welcome to my wacky world.

But I digress! What I really wanted to show you was these two LO's I made this week. Studio True Blue (aka Jenn) opened it's doors today at ScrapbookGraphics and I got to play with some of her super duper templates, and naturally seeing as Christmas is all around me already...I made 2 Christmas LO's Soon I shall have 'finished' scrapping these pictures for my family....but I have at least one more 'set' to go...click on the LO title to go to the gallery for links to the products!


Goudini Christmas 1959 (Goudini is a place in South Africa...and I was not yet a light in my parent's eyes at this point .....) The kit is HoHoRetro by Studio Gypsy




and a year later...here I am the little one for my 1st Christmas I too was cute once ;-) The kit is Country Christmas by Studio Gypsy. And if you really read all this talking you may be interested to know I have a freebie on the blog featuring this kit HERE The kit preview is gone, because Lisa moved stores and I have not taken the time to reload all the previews...untidy house keeping, I know...




So go out and grab something special and scrap up a storm this weekend!

No comments: