Thursday, December 31, 2009

Great Stuff....

...over at the DigiChick today! They launched their Studio 365 today. With items aimed at Project 365 LO's, but (obviously) not limited to those. Gypsy Couture contributed a selection of really nice items to the Studio. You can see her new goodies HERE.
Out of the six items LisaMarie added, I would say my faves are the Cluster Frames (I so often do multi picture LO's that I always appreciate these clusters. These have separate frames, photo masks and shadows : easy to customize and easy to slip goodies in between your pictures! I LOVE them!)






But between these 2 LO's of mine, I used all 6 of Gypsy Couture's new goodies...and they are all going to become staples in my scrap supplies, that I know for sure. Click on the images for details about the other goodies used (everything is by Gypsy Couture and available in her DigiChick store)






Ok I have some more 'Year in Review' pages to make and a house to 'de-Christmas'
Catch you all next year!

No comments: