Monday, December 7, 2009

Glorious...

and sumptuous! That is how I would describe Rina Kroes' latest Page set : Glorious

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing



Here is a better look at the papers:





I used it here, not for a Christmas LO, but for a Golden Wedding Anniversary.



The alpha used is one that coordinates with Rina's Christmas Traditional Page Set and is not currently available.


I made my LO into a freebie for you.




Download it HERE...and then hop on over to Rina's blog for another beautiful QP by Kabra..and over on Debbie's blog you'll find yet another one! Whooot!
Enjoy!
Oh yes...I hear rumours of a blog train coming through....I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thank you for the lovely QP!!!