Monday, June 22, 2009

Always And Forever

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Have you ever noticed how eloquently Rina Kroes names her kits? I always look forward to seeing the new names, and read her store descriptions! or maybe I'm just a little strange that way? LOL

Rina is retiring a BUNCH of products from her Scrapbook-Elements store. these goodies will be available until July 20th and then they wll be gone forever. The close-out prices are perfect too.

Here is Always and Forever and can be yours for only $2.50:





I made this LO with it... still enjoying all the old negatives, and I haven't even scanned them all yet! whoohoo!

I used one of Fafbr's actions to make the lace and ribbon wrap, the Alpha is from Rina's Au Naturelle Collection (also on Close-Out) and the jewel is by Tracey Monette. The frame is also not in the Page Set. I combined a CU frame, Atomic Cupcake Action, some overlays etc to make it up.

Finally : I have a a little freebie for you in the form of a border, corner cluster and journal tag.


You can download it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anna said...

Thank you for this! My aunt gave me some beautiful vintage photos and now I know what to scrap them with :)

thescrappywife said...

These are gorgeous! Thank you!