Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shaggy Mane : Fungi!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Fungi, mosses, lichens....fascinating stuff! Like a world inside a world. Ever since I was a kid I could spend hours looking at the intricate details contained in these exquisite creations.
We have a most wonderful collection of these beauties here where we live and I have collected a fine bunch of pictures. It is time to add these to my "Nature Around Us" album.

For my Shaggy Mane (Inky Top) page, I used Gypsy Couture's new 'Secret Places' Page Set. I think you will agree with me that it suits the subject matter perfectly


LisaMarie (aka Gypsy Couture) also has a cool Add-On freebie to 'Secret Places' on her blog HERE. Don't miss it....that is where I found the cool alpha for the word 'shaggy' in my LO! And the scrap piece of paper my friend Rina Kroes gave me...
Now if I can just get all my pictures organized (and the fungi etc properly identified!) I can add quite a few pages to my album!

2 comments:

bridget not gidget said...

I'll try this again. I love your LO, at first I couldn't figure out where you found those giant shrooms, then I realized they where from ground level. they reminded me of the movie Journey to the center of the earth

Charne said...

That is too true! I loved that movie...and the book too. hmmm these mushrooms at that size would be a huge and tasty meal! LOL