Sunday, April 19, 2009

Joyful Awakening!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Walking around outside yesterday, that is exactly what it felt like. I actually felt warm, there is lots of new growth on all the 'dead' twigs, the birds are a twitter....everything seems to be experiencing a "Joyful Awakening" and that is the name of Rina Kroes's new page set for this week. I think it is beautiful.


I've been scanning negatives again....and when I saw this picture....I knew I had just the right kit for it. I already had my page done with Rina's new kit, but swapped the pictures out. This picture goes so beautifully with Rina's Joyful Awakening Page set.


Hop on over to Rina's Reluctant Recluse blog for a freebie QP as well as links to more goodies!

No comments: