Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Crown Anyone?

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

Well it is hard to act like a bum when you are wearing a crown right? So I shall remember that I am a daughter of the King of Kings...and act more like it! LOL (I need smilies for these blog posts, really I do)

For this LO I used Gypsy Couture's new release for last week (Thursday) called Spunky Explosion. It is just totally delightful. I've been a Gypsy Couture fan for a long time, and I tell you, LisaMarie is just going from strength to strength. I really get excited at the prospect of every new release, because I KNOW it is going to superb.








Also :  Lisa has some items in the Two Dollar Tuesdays at the Digichick today (everything in this category is priced at $2), and these items, of Gypsy Couture's, will be going into the retiring section at 50% off after today's deals. Don't miss these. You can find the goodies HERE. (one of Lisa's is on the previous page)

And on Thursday there will be a couple new items from Lisa....but next week : oh put your pennies aside now! Lisa is launching her new 'Altered Couture' line....I'm doing a happy dance, and you are welcome to join in!

It was time for a new freebie too, wasn't it? Well I made this last LO into a QP for you. Enjoy!



Untill I figure out how to link images with this new editor for blogger....you'll have to click HERE to download.

Off to play some more....

4 comments:

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.