Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Apple of My Eye

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

That is the meaning of the sentiment on the page " my hart se punt" Naturally, as sentiments go, a literal translation would sound as ridiculous as 'apple of my eye'....but that's just it, isn't it? We're talking sentiment. And the heart just simply doesn't 'think' along set logical paths. At least mine doesn't!


The LO features one of our boys, dressed in a little suit sent to him, by a friend from Switzerland. How many memories are locked up in one single picture. I take one look and my mind recalls an endless stream of places, people and things.

It is one of the things I particularly like about scrapbooking : I get a chance to indulge in a favourite past time : daydreaming. It may be more 'memory dreaming' but I sure do a lot of it!

I used a brand new kit by Gypsy Couture : "It Could Happen" for my page. (Isn't that tongue-in-the-cheek-flying-pig cute?)

Till next time...Happy Scrapping!

No comments: