Monday, February 9, 2009

Taking That First Step

and doing it in style!

I'm so glad my mom always had her camera handy! We have the most wonderful pictures of our family. Thank you Mutschi...you are the BEST!

The pictures in this LO is of me taking my first steps. Being the youngest of 4 kids, by the time I came round, my mom could recognize the 'signs' of a young one wanting to be daring LOL and dashed into the house to grab the camera. She caught these pictures of me taking my first steps. Of course, by the time I let go and braved it entirely on my own, her ever faithful hands were there to catch me, rather than hold a camera!

I used the kit "Springtime Feeling" by Kimberly Stewart for this LO. Since I used it here, Kimberly has revamped the kit and added some really great extras to it. I may even consider re-doing this....this is such a great kit!

I used a letter from each of the 2 matching Alphas as well. (Images are linked to the store)

I need to get to town and do some shopping, snow in the forecast for tonight, but it looks like we'll back into the rain tomorrow. Right now I'm enjoying the SUN!
Till next time!

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

No comments: