Friday, September 20, 2019

Snail Mail - Tiddly Inks

Such a cute image that says it all!



The sentiment is by Art Impressions

I based the colours I used on the designer paper I chose for my card. I thought it goes well with her safari style hat. I used coloured pencils and just a little ink around the edges of the die cut piece.


And just a simple kraft envelope is all she needs to be on her way!



I'm entering it for the Tiddly Inks Tiddly-Tac-Toe Challenge which is a fun spin on a challenge.

I covered the Tiddly Inks square as well as the embossing, die cut, designer paper and distressing squares.  Come on over and play along with us!



Finally  here is another card I made with this image back in 2017


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Such a cute card. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck, Sandra.