Friday, February 5, 2016

I {Heart} You

Cute title that, for a digital scrapbooking kit, don't you think?

Cathy Krenek's "I {Heart} You




There is also a Bundle available, that has a set of cute flairs, alphas and extra papers -




I used this to make my LO for our last anniversary. We've taken a picture every year and I'm almost caught up on the pages to have them printed as a photo book. Hmmmm I'll have to decide on a good cut-off point for the first book. Maybe I'll make it at 30...




I made a cluster overlay freebie for you to use for a page celebrating a love in your life! Enjoy!




Download your freebie HERE (MediaFire)

4 comments:

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

CathyK Designs said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Thank you!

gleestormont said...

thank you. Love that idea of an anniversary pic photo book!!