Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 25 & 26

I waited for the Scrapbook-Elements Store to be up and running again, before posting this (Did you see they're having a 35% off sale through the weekend?)





 
Scrapbook-Elements Store is now back online, and to celebrate our return we are having a 35% off sale

on almost everything in the store from now through Monday midnight CT.

This includes all current "New Releases" as well as the new files which are due to be released this Sunday.



 
Here is Week 26 (Credits)

I definitely like the journalling sitting in one block, but it doesn't work for all the pages. I guess in the end, the suitable/natural way will eventually add it's own rhythm to the flow in the book.


 and Week 25 (Credits)

I thought it may be a good plan to try slightly different colour! With all the nature pictures, the page all tend to go to greens, browns, tans etc. It certainly works, but I thought I'd spice it up just a wee bit ;-)



week 26 is then the last page for this photo book. I'm still doing an intro page and then I'm ready to print! All the other additional pages are done and ready to go!

Go me! LOL

Today is the start of the new week, so I'd better get last week's pictures organised!

Have a great weekend....we're having wonderful weather in the Pacific Northwest right now!

No comments: