Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week 07 2010

I was hanging onto this one for a bit, didn't want to post it untill the kit was released : Lisa's new 'Natural Abandon' is available in her 'Studio Gypsy' store today.

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I also used the Cluster Frames on this one.

So here is my Week 07 LO :




And finally the freebie I've had lurking on my HD. The kit called WooWoo is no longer available, but I hope you find the QP useful anyway!



You can grab it HERE

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

GrannyNKy said...

Lovely QP! Thank you Charne!

catherine said...

Thank you so much, lovely work!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

kathie said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely QP!
May God Bless You Abundantly!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

bsilvia said...

Hi,
I liked your quick page so much that I just had to include it into my last post 20 Great and Free Digital Scrapbooking Quick Pages

Keep up the great work!
Silvia