Thursday, August 6, 2009

Painting Props

A treat I can indulge regularly...aren't I lucky? This was for a production of 'Beauty and the Beast' by a local Dance School. The production was fab. I did include a tiny picture bottom right of the 2 panels (book shelves for Beast's library) on stage.




Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

I'm way behind in scrapping my 'prop painting' pictures, but when I saw this new kit by Gypsy Couture "Artist's Loft" it kinda kicked me into gear. Let's hope I can keep it up! (before the next round of painting starts LOL)

Isn't it a neat set? Look at the yummy colours against the neutrals and the texture on some of the bg papers is just too wonderful!



I used a grunge edge overlay on the background from this set by Gypsy Chick



Got more scrapping to do, catch you later!

1 comment:

gabs said...

totally awesome!