Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Puzzle Adventures - June 2020

Finally time to catch up on the June puzzles! 

It was a much slower month as there are other things that take time, especially this time of the year. Suffice to say the vegetable garden is looking good...

I did this wintery themed puzzle for a challenge over on the Puzzling Together group on Facebook.
This one was for 'Olympic Sports'


I've had this for a few years and have done it a few times...the Christmas gift from a friend that I get to enjoy for decades! 



I do enjoy all the little details in the Dowdle puzzles. He has his technique down pat and it works well for jigsaws!


And of course because we were in summer - I was only too happy to do the next puzzle in the 'Country Diary' series by Cobble Hill. This was another delightful puzzle. A little easier to do than the Spring one, because I now had a 'method' of going about it.




Thoroughly enjoyed all the little details in this one... and the beautiful inspiring art work





Next up was the start of the new alphabet challenge in the Puzzling Together Facebook group.
B for beach, boats or bears.

I went searching for this oldie from back in the 70's for 'Boats'. I've done this sooo many times (and still do not enjoy that sky!?! there is something about a piece of mostly solid blue sky that just bugs me, even if it is this small!)




The box has seen better days, but it is nice that we still have all the pieces




And finally something for 'Beach' this newbie to me that I bought last summer. Loved every minute of this beauty from Bits and Pieces, 'Down by The Sea' It is definitely on my favourites list!




Just look at all that lovely colour!


And so...on to July! June was hectic...hope yours was good!



No comments: