Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Birthday Wrap Cards

When I received a parcel wrapped in this brightly coloured paper, I knew I had found the 'designer' paper for my next card!

All I needed to add was a stamp or two and pinking shears.

For the first one I used an image from Penny Black's 'Bubbly' Those furry friends are having waaaay too much fun celebrating!



For the next one I chose another stamp from Penny Black's 'Bubbly'




And for this last card I used an image from 'Every Which Way' also by Penny Black
On this one the wrapping paper shows some creases, but I really don't think that matters, do you?



I added an (older) Provocraft  Happy Birthday stamp to the side, popped the balloon up with foam tape and attached the tag to the card with a raffia style bow.



I'm making good progress on building up a good supply of cards and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: