Friday, December 5, 2014

Dimensional Snowflakes - Crochet

Yup, I'm still at it and will be for a while yet : crocheting snowflakes. Especially since I found this book : "Dimensional Snowflakes" by Jo Ann Maxwell at Annie's Craft Store. 12 beautiful looking crocheting goodness snowflakes!



Naturally I had to try it straight away - I even started with Number 1 - I think it turned out really pretty!


I did my usual pinning it out and 'starching' it. This is the center piece.



And the slightly smaller pieces I pinned and shaped at a 90 degree angle (as per the instructions in the book btw) I made a little fold able board covered in wax paper. 


When dry you stick the 2 folded pieces onto the center flat flake. Add a hanger, and glitter/beads/bling if you like and you're all done!



Until the tree is up, I think I'll just store my dimensional flake in this fella's hat!



Whooot!

No comments: