Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Re-arranging Things A Bit...

Excuse the dust while I re-arrange things a bit around here....

I decided to use the home page of the blog for all my postings from now on. I will add links to the relevant pages ie - cards/art journal/ paper crafts depending on where the post fits best. That will make it easy for you to look at a specific category that you may be interested in.

I'm changing this as I feel that the other pages are being neglected and it also looks like I have not posted at all since October 31st, when in reality I have in Cards and Knitting & Crochet.

I'm hoping the changes will make the blog more 'alive' and active, while adding links to the pages tabbed at the top, will mean things are still nicely organized and easy to navigate.

Do remember to use the 'search' option if you know what you are looking for!

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the blog to post to Facebook, but in the meantime you can find the page here : - MeisiesDoodles on Facebook.

Hope to see you there!

I'll be back soon with more goodies to show!

No comments: