Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summertime - Splash!

Ah yes...wonderful summer holidays at the beach! How we loved those family vacations at the seaside. My mom, bless her heart, took many pictures of us having the time of our lives.
This was taken at Port Edward on the south coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal. Many moons ago. I'm thinking about 1964. That's little me there in the front LOL And we are ready for a day of sea, sand and fun!


I used a kit by Cathy Krenek Designs "Splash" for my LO. Love all the little goodies in there, but those flip flops make me smile!


The bundle will be available shortly, check out Cathy's Store
I also used the Flair Pack and the dark blue Alpha

 



I also turned the border into a freebie for you. So get the kit, drop the border, some pictures and elements on there and enjoy those memories a little longer!


You can download the freebie HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Meisie! Lainey

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Meisie!
Lainey