Friday, July 5, 2013

Quick Page Helping Hand

Just before we left for South Africa, I realised that this would be the perfect opportunity to hand deliver photo books to my two sisters. One book I had done earlier, but the other I squeezed in in the nick of time. It arrived here shortly before we flew out.
My sisters loved their books andI had great fun making them. I did use a number of Quick Pages to help me out. Some from albums, but most ones I had made at some point in time.



This one was my contribution to an album that is for sale : Kimberley Stewart's  Honey Bumbles Quick Pages,



made with Kimberly's Honey Bumbles - the Kit

 
There is also a BragBook Album available
 
 
 
Kimmi has a couple of neat kits coming to her Scrapbook-Elements Store this Sunday.
I for one have plans for those kits...
 
Have a scrapping weekend...mine looks like it's going to be a bit busy, pity as I was hoping to get some pages done...

 

No comments: