Tuesday, October 18, 2011

And something for Spring!

After all, while we take pictures of autumn leaves, others take pictures of flowers in their spring gardens!

So my next freebie overlay is fresh cool...and very 'girlie'!  Enjoy!

Rina Kroes is Designer of The Month at Scrapbook-Elements this month. She has a beautiful selection of goodies in her discount box. Take a look at these HERE. It includes the kit I used for the freebie (see below) Check out the whole Collection of coordinating items HERE

I wish I had lots of girlie pictures to scrap when I come across kits like this one....




And here is your page overlay freebie. It is a 4 sided border overlay in png, and the pinkish background paper is not included! Enjoy!




You can download your freebie HERE and over on Rina's blog is a QP freebie also featuring 'Cherished'  I used the QP on Rina's blog (made by Kabra) for this LO.




I have already taken quite a few pictures and October is barely halfway through! I see pages looming in my future...yummy fall pages! Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!

LOL...catch you later gators...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for the LOVELY freebie!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift - thanks very much!