Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Week 49 - 2010

And I finally get to post my own QP...well not that it looks much like the original anymore ;-) As often I had way more than one picture a day that needed to be shown, so I added them...naturally! I also changed the LO from square to rectangular, all ready to be printed.  Of course seeing as I've change this one so much it means I can use my original again and no one will notice hehehe.

The original QP is still available HERE.  The wordart I used is by Jennifer. You can find it HERE

Week 49 -2010



I'm on a roll now! Yesterday's pudding is made and the fruit is soaking for the fruit cake (my most favourite cake of all) ready to be baked later today! YUM!

1 comment:

J. Nijholt-Strong said...

Have a Merry Christmas, Charne and a wonderful New Year too!

xxx
Judy