Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Have a happy day! Best wishes for a fun day to my fellow Canadians!!!


Life has been busy around here. Summer holidays means a change in schedule, but by no means does it get quieter around here. I have more LO's to show you and I hope to do that soon, but for today I'm going to leave you with just this little freebie mini kit. Only 5 papers and a few elements. (I relied completely on commercial use items for the elements (only realized yesterday that I need this done for today...so if you are not 'allergic' to CU stuff, enjoy! and if you are...well...you've been warned....LOL)


Download your freebie HERE.
Happy scrapping till the next time!

3 comments:

Denise said...

AWESOME kit! Thanks so much! I'm hoping to put it to use this summer!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Canada Day post on Jul. 02, 2009. Thanks again.