Sunday, November 1, 2020

Puzzle Adventures - October 2020

 This was a a quick month. Did yours also only have 2 weeks?

At least that is how it felt!

This month I kicked my puzzle adventures off with the Alphabet challenge over at the 'Puzzling Together' Facebook group. 

W is for Windows - and this delightful image by Larry Jones for Bits and Pieces. It is currently not available though...I really enjoy his images. So many details and always something to make me smile...





I timed building this to coincide with our Thanksgiving here in Canada, seeing as this looks very much like a turkey to me...YUM!




Next up a Wasgij. Traded locally. We have quite a number of Wasgij fans in our group and the puzzles circulate freely. It is great to access to so many different ones. I enjoy making them!


Finally - P is for Peacocks. Another Bits and Pieces puzzle currently not available.

It was a great build even if I started rather randomly. It is impossible to sort out the edge pieces as many of the interior ones also have straight edges. I do enjoy the random pieces though, and will simply store the edge pieces separately for next time!




No comments: