Monday, August 19, 2019

Cat Lover - Happy Birthday !

I love this image, Cat Love,  by Mo Manning - over at Mo's Digital Pencil. Mo is a first class illustrator and her digital images are a pleasure to work with.

I turned it into a birthday card for a cat-loving friend and used coloured pencils to colour it. Keeping it simple I added a small piece of designer paper and embossed the front of the card for texture. A little piece of organza ribbon wrapped it up nicely. The sentiment is computer generated.


Inside I added a simple birthday greeting on 'note paper' trimmed used  'Notebook Edge Die'  by Your Next Stamp






Finally I added a few paw prints to the envelope (stamps by Penny Black)




I'm entering my card for Challenge 282 over at Mo's Digital Pencil Blog



Cat Love - Mo's digital Pencil


1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely pencil work on these pretty kitties. Your cat loving friend is bound to love this delightful card. Love the little paw prints on the envelope too. Thank you for playing along with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge this month. Hugs, Lesley