Monday, July 1, 2019

Tweet Wishes!

I cannot believe it's been 2 months since I last posted. Not that I have been idle...just have not gotten round to posting! Yikes!

But here goes...Tweet Wishes for a friend.
I'm entering my card for the Art Impressions Challenge 259 'Shaker Cards'

Edited to add: So happy to have won Top Spot with this card! Thank you AI!

Laying flat with the shaker bits all over... The shaker contains sequence as well as music note and bird punchies.



And standing up to show the view through the cut out window shaker to the inside of the card. 
I used an embossing folder to create the woodgrain texture which I then stained with Tea Dye Distress Ink to accentuate the raised areas. The stamped images are from the Art Impressions Floral Birdhouse Popcard .4946 set,which also contains the sentiment and butterfly stamps. It is adorable!
I added a few white die cut sprigs to complete the picture and sprinkled more colourful sequence all around.



And inside : I used a blue card base which I blended with Distress Inks (Broken China and Salty Ocean) and spritzed with water for a more interesting look.



I'm entering this card for the Art Impressions 'Shaker Cards' Challenge 259







I used Art Impressions Floral Birdhouse Popcard 4946 for my card


Come and join us...there's a few days left still!

1 comment:

Crystal Schneider said...

Very beautiful card. All of your layering is perfect! And your shaker is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Art Impressions!