Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Friends Wall Decor

I have found quite a few stamps I like in the Art Impressions collection. Among my most favourites are the 'Friends' themed ones. So when I saw the latest AI Challenge  " Lovely Ladies" I just had to play along!

I decided to make a little wall plaque for my craft room to celebrate and remember those lovely crafting lady friends of mine! Crafting with friends is always fun and always ends up in laughing lots, so that the stamp and the sentiment are perfect for this.


I coloured the image with Inktense pencils and water colours and fixed it to a cardboard panel covered with decor paper that I also used to cover some storage boxes in my craft room.

Here it is in place on the wall just above my crafting table under the window.



See the second image in the foreground? I coloured 2 images as I could not decide which colour scheme I liked most for the craft room.
Here is the other one, which I will most likely make up into a card...


I really enjoyed making this and am already thinking of which stamp to use next! I like to have things around me that make me smile, especially when I'm working.

Head on over to the Art Impressions Blog to see the other entries in the challenge!


1 comment:

jimlynn said...

I like BOTH of the color schemes! Cute, cute, CUTE. Great idea to make a wall hanging with it too. Love your coloring with the pencils and water colors. A great project!
Lynn