Thursday, January 28, 2021

Puzzle Adventures - World Puzzle Days 2021

 World Puzzle days, over at Puzzler's Paradise is off to a flying start! I have a lower expectancy for number of puzzles to complete this year, instead I'm just enjoying the nightly hour and a half or so of building and we'll see what happens.

First up this Dowdle for C -is for Cities in the Alphabet Challenge

Title - 'London'

Brand -Dowdle

Piece Count - 1000

Artist - Eric Dowdle


Although quite dark in colour (it is a Dowdle after all!) I really enjoyed this one.


Lovely little details on the buildings.



And the last season  for the 'Country Diary' series by Cobble Hill. I'm ready to do the spring one again as soon as March arrives!





Adorable little birds all over this one!



This little wren is the cutest!






I like cats and I like Cobble Hill and although this was not terrible, it is in the 'to trade' pile for sure. Just did not get exciting at any point, but a few chuckles from the quotes made up for that.





Next up was L- is for Lighthouses over at the Puzzling Together Alphabet Event
Title - Holiday Boat Parade
Brand - Sure-Lox
Piece Count -1000
Artist - Heronim



Although I had done this next puzzle in December, a copy that was missing 2 pieces, I was given a new one for Christmas, so I traded the other one and decided to do it again this month. It is such a lovely puzzle! Eurographics sure has nice ones. This one is called 'Vintage Christmas Cards'



And another beauty I was given as a Christmas gift. This one travelled all the way from England. Such a fun image with all the animals and of course that hedgehog. Oh my goodness that hedgehog!!! It was a quick built and a very nice one. Produced by Otter House Limited and the RSPD.





No comments: