Thursday, November 14, 2019

Winter Trio - Sure-lox Puzzle

I enjoy doing puzzles with snowy scenes. I think that oldie from my childhood set my love for them. You can read more about it one HERE.

Several years ago I picked up this one by Sure-Lox called Winter Trio from a local store. This was my second time doing it and I enjoyed it very much. It is not the easiest to do, especially when not pre-sorting the pieces, but one never gets the feeling of going nowhere. I like to puzzle that way : challenging, but achieving.



Lovely painting here of this magnificent buck...



The pieces fit together well, although I did find that several would fit, and many more would nearly fit, into incorrect places. I did have to double check many and found several incorrectly placed.



However, I was more alarmed by the box, which is made of very flimsy, thin card, and the tape that just peeled right off and would not stick down anymore. I did re-tape it, but it is a good thing I store my puzzles in zip locked bags as a rule.





This one is a keeper and is going straight back to join the others in the cupboard to be enjoyed again in the future.




No comments: