Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Chickens Chickens Everywhere!

This was one of those : 'I have to have this!' sets - Art Impressions' 'Spring Chicken' set. I mean really...

https://www.artimpressions.com/shop/spring-chicken-set-aics40/


And since I needed a birthday card....




These 2 images were perfect for a friend who always found chickens so hilariously quirky...





I opted for some really quick water colouring since I used regular cardstock I had to be careful, but it worked out. I did add some glossy product - an older one made by Plaid- to the balloon to give it shine a little bit of dimension.





For another friend I sent this card as I was looking forward to catching up with her over a cuppa. We don't see so much of each other since they moved out of town and I knew this would bring a smile to her face.




I gave this very cool chick some of the same clear gloss finish on her glasses...just because she's so cool







No comments: