Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Love Bird Tweet Hearts

This was one of those stamps sets that yelled 'BUY ME!' So I did and I know I will be using it quite a bit. It's over at Your Next Stamp



Then I saw the colour challenge over on the blog at Your Next Stamp and loved the colours...so I just had to combine the two and make a card.



I cut a circular window from card, rounded the corners before running it through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder. I used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink for a bit of colour. Next I popped the panel up on foam for a little dimension. The sentiment is stamped in black onto a strip of card stock and adhered flat onto the panel. This is going to be mailed out and I did not want to add too much dimension.





And here is a close-up of the adorable image of these little birds in the tea cup. I coloured it using water colour pencils.





I'm looking forward to creating many more fun cards with this set!



1 comment:

Andrea Shell said...

What a sweet card! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining the Your Next Stamp Challenge.