Then I saw the colour challenge over on the blog at Your Next Stamp and loved the colours...so I just had to combine the two and make a card.
I cut a circular window from card, rounded the corners before running it through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder. I used Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink for a bit of colour. Next I popped the panel up on foam for a little dimension. The sentiment is stamped in black onto a strip of card stock and adhered flat onto the panel. This is going to be mailed out and I did not want to add too much dimension.
And here is a close-up of the adorable image of these little birds in the tea cup. I coloured it using water colour pencils.
I'm looking forward to creating many more fun cards with this set!