Saturday, September 22, 2012

Windy Beach Day!

I've just received an 8x8 Photobook that Shutterfly printed for me. Totally pleased with it. This is the 3rd one from them and I really like their quality.
Sooooo I'm working on LO's for another one....in between all the other stuff I do. Once in a while a girl's just gotta play with some nice goodies and forget about the stuff that must be done, right? (like the monthly pages for the year photo book ;-) )
And then Lor of Rosey Posey designs blew my socks off a good many weeks ago, by gifting me with the Getaway Collection, that is so perfect for these old (1950's) pictures of mine. The'bleached' look was just what I wanted. I have more beachy pictures to scrap for this book, and I think I may just use this collection for all of them.

 
 
Here's a look at the Getaway Collection
 
 
 
 
Got any beach pictures to scrap? Old or new...consider this great collection for your pics.
There is also a quick page album available ...
 
 
 
 
Happy Scrapping!
 

No comments: