Friday, December 27, 2019

12 Days of Christmas - Puzzling

This is the last puzzle related post for this year...

I recently got this puzzle from a local fellow puzzler and I'm so glad I did. I had never seen one of the 'DoodleTown' puzzles by Cobble Hill before so wasn't sure just how much I would like it.

I loved it! It was fun discovering all the little details and quirky elements in the illustration and before breaking it up, I was sure to go down the list to find each of the items on the 12 Days list, chuckling all the way.



My favourites were the 'calling birds'. Here one is chilling on the gazebo roof...




And of course Rudolph is leading the way...




While this goose-a-laying is causing some trouble for the inhabitants of this house!




The quality is what one would expect from Cobble Hill - sturdy and well cut within a good strong box to keep it safe for many years.

This one will be a yearly puzzle for sure! 12 Days of Christmas  by artist Dave Whamond.



No comments: