Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Puzzling

I'm was pretty low on Christmas puzzles so when Bits & Pieces offered some specials, I got a few. Wish I could have gotten all the ones on the wish list, but at least I did get the Happy Holiday Snowman, which has topped the list since last year.

Interesting with lots of details, and lots of red,which is a bit more difficult to do if one doesn't sort pieces before hand.


It only just fitted onto the foam core board, which makes it a nice large shaped puzzle at only 750 pieces.

Getting started :


And a few little details -nice to discover little eye candy such as this cat!



The snowman's hat looks like a snowglobe.


Some of the delightfully quirky edge pieces!


Great puzzle to do, not difficult, the picture is great, quality of the pieces great. Some pieces were lightly attached,but separated easily and there was no puzzle dust. My only observation is that the bottom part of the box is very thin and the corners very lightly closed. I would not want to store this one without bagging the pieces first!

Highly recommended.


No comments: