Monday, December 9, 2019

Winter Puzzling - 'Next Stop'

I traded this beauty locally for another 'well-loved-but-time-to-move-on' puzzle. 'Next Stop' by artist Douglas Laird, and beautifully crafted by Cobble Hill Puzzles. At the time of posting this, I had trouble finding it online, but I have seen them around!



I could not be happier with my trade. This one is a keeper for sure. I did it straight after the trade during the summer and then hauled it out again last week to kick off my winter themed puzzling.

I enjoyed it as much the second time. It is quick to do - at 500 pieces- but so beautiful. And those yummy quirky shaped pieces are a delight!



I darkened the image below a bit to show the delicious linen textured finish of the board.




And a little festive close-up of the interior of the train station.



Nice big pieces..




This one stayed on a board a few days longer so I could feast my eyes on the picture a bit more! The label on the box does not hide much of the image...one might consider framing the enclosed poster...

See you next year 'Next Stop'!


No comments: