Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Bird Watchers - Puzzling

I enjoy revisiting jigsaw puzzles I have done in the past. This beauty was a gift from a friend a few years ago. I recently did it again and was impressed, yet again, by how lovely this image is.
It is not the easiest of puzzles, but worth the extra bit of time and piece searching needed to complete it!  Bird Watchers by Cobble Hill


Some of the edge pieces were difficult to find, as is often the case with random cut puzzles. I simply get the ones I can find, make a start with the border and then dive straight into the picture itself.



A couple of the unexpected edge pieces...



And some delicious randomness in piece shapes!


Coming together nicely...



Beautiful puzzle from a top notch company. Great quality and a keeper for many years and many more 'builds' to come!






No comments: