Friday, October 15, 2010

Week 40 - 2010

I delayed posting this a bit, because I wanted the stuff to be in the store before I post this here. The goodies I used are part of the new 'U Build It' Collection " Naturally Male" over at Scrapbook-Elements. The only exception is the clustered frames. (Click on the link to see the full credits)

I used a border from Rina Kroes' Collection and all the rest is from Kimberly Stewart's Collection (with the exception of the single pine cone....there always has be a be at least one exception...right?)

I really enjoy going out picture hunting this time of year.(I say that every season, don't I ?!?!) The colours are so delightful and all those fungi aka mushrooms just BEG me to photograph them. They call my name, I'm sure of it!

Week 40 - 2010



Sunny and bright here today...but it does mean it's pretty nippy outside...which of course makes an evening in front of the woodstove is twice as cozy :D

Catch you later gators!

No comments: