Saturday, October 30, 2010

Having Fun Yet?

I sure am....it isn't always that I get to play with templates like this. You know most of the time I make LO's with a place in an album to tell a story. Once in a while I love to make one, just because it's pretty. This was such an occasion...and I really like how it turned out. I'm enjoying using Jenn's templates. This one is from Blueprints #1 and everything else is from Studio Gypsy. Quite a list so go to the gallery HERE for links to the goodies. I seldom us only plain paper/ cardstock on a LO...and the verdict is still out on this one. I do think some damask print peeking out would be lovely. I'll sleep on it and see how it goes.
Also : I only scanned the picture and used as is, not adjustments, no fixes (see the tiny crease top right? That is a real one. I love this colour on it too, beautiful sepia.

ok I have a house to clean and more goodies to play with....catch you later!

No comments: