Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week 38b - 2010

Here we go...the rest of  week 38 in pictures! I was downloading my Scrapper's Guide Premium Club goodies this morning and just loved the look of the Premium Kit 'Thankfully' by Krystal Hartley. So this is what I used for my page. The cluster is by Gypsy Couture (n/a) and the beaded words/dates are by Kimberly Stewart. The credits are HERE

It was so nice to have the open fire ban lifted, we had to 'celebrate' straight away! Always knew there was a good reason for the rain ROFLOL!
Oh and look at me sorting through letters and cards. I hate throwing letters away, but I could clutter a small room if I kept all the snail mail I get (I have great family members who write actual real letters to me!) I figured, that the battle of the paper clutter has to be decided, and I have no intention of loosing ;-) Oh and we celebrated our anniversary too and the mums on the deck are stunning! Just one mass of blooms.


I'm enjoying my Saturday, I hope you are too ;-)

No comments: