Friday, October 1, 2010

Week 38 - 2010

When I sat down to do this page, I realized that I had way too many pictures for one page, and I have way too much to tell....so I decided to make 2 pages for this week. This is page one and only has pictures for Friday and Saturday.

Week 38 a



I used an older Page Set and  Danglement from Rina Kroes' "Some Enchanted Evening" Collection I put the beautiful clustering of the Danglement on the edges (some of it will be trimmed off in the book printing process) for instant borders....and I love the result. Flowers and girls galore on this page for sure!

Here is the Page Set ...I doubt it'll ever get 'old'




And while I was having fun with flowers I indulged myself in making a very florally page for my own book.
For this one I used a bunch of goodies from Rina's Marshmallow Collection. The Stacked Papers, Borders, a cluster frame, and a couple of mini kits. You can see the collection HERE and the specific links are HERE




Yesterday I went picture hungting with my camera - the days have been so beautiful : warm and sunny. We can almost forget it is October....and autumn!

Have a great weekend. I hope to get scrapping done, what about you?

No comments: