Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentines Is Coming!

Have you seen the new kit by SVG Cuts?  Gotta love all those hearts! (more later!)

For this card however I used this set : Hugs And Kisses. I thought it a very versatile kit with boxes and cards that are not just Valentines, but can be used all year round. That little house would look great as a gingerbread house, or a cozy cottage in the winter or for Christmas too. The heart shaped boxes can be made without the sentiments and in any colour.



Here is my card : The papers I used are from the Sugar Plum Paper Pad by Recollections. Christmas themed it contains a good selection of multi use papers.

I Like how the colours remind me of chocolate and cherries and cherry liqueur chocolates! YUM





I'm thinking I might use a single white heart shape for writing my sentiment on.




I simplified the outside of my card a little. There is a lovely white lacy heart layer also included, but I opted to omit that. My man is not a 'lacy' fellow. You can see a preview of the card designer Mary made here


That dotted paper almost wants to make it look like I added tiny white dots by hand!

Don't forget to pick up the new box card set  Hearts Aflame recently released. Right now you can still get it for free. Find out how HERE (just scroll down past the video links etc)


I'm off to go cut at least one of these now....I'll be sure to show you when it's done!

There is also another freebie box design available from SVG Cuts You can find it HERE
I think it is really cute! Great for favours or just a small gift. A little clear plastic behind that oval window will allow a peek into the prezzie without it falling out!

You can find all the free cut files from SVG Cuts HERE



Happy paper crafting!

No comments: