Thursday, January 29, 2015

Lots of Hearts!

Lots and lots of -conversation- hearts...Valentines Day is coming!

I had fun making this one....



I used Chipboard (the Silhouette brand, which is more like a heavy card stock than chipboard), some patterned paper from the 'Sugar Plum' paper pad by Recollections and a bit of card stock. The smaller red hearts I coloured with a felt tip pen and white chalked the edges. (it looks less splotchy in real life...go figure!)




I like how the box seems to be stuffed full of hearts!





And the 'Only U' heart is the only solid coloured one ;-) designer Mary made her's to be the only blue heart. Very clever!



The cut files used are from SVG Cuts and called 'Hearts Aflame'



Right now you can still get this kit as a free gift with purchase. Go HERE and scroll down to see how!

Post a comment with a link to show me what you made...or better still, post it to the Meisiesdoodles Facebook page.

No comments: