Thursday, May 28, 2020

Baby Knits...

Oh my, I do enjoy knitting for little ones! It has been a while since I've done so, until Grandbaby arrived last year. It is nice to have an excuse to knit little things again!

This hat is the same pattern I used for the blue hat I knitted last year. I made her dad hats using the same pattern a few decades ago...


And a pair of the most adorable booties. These were from a library book and I cannot find where I made a note of the title. Sure hope I'll be able to track it down again as these were super cute and very quick to knit! Will definitely have to go hunting for that book!


And finally a cardigan, which I think was from the same book as the booties. Also a quick knit (worsted weight yarn) and she looked adorable in her pink gear LOL


I need to go hunting....for the pattern book and the yarn I used! Ugh! I left this too long, I don't remember all the details...

No comments: