Monday, March 16, 2015

Scrapbooking - Early Years

Sunday Afternoon Drive....I cannot say these particular pictures bring back memories, after all I am the baby in these,  however since this was a family tradition I sure have my fair share of Sunday afternoon outings as memories. Often we would just go for a drive, just to see and explore the beautiful countryside. Such memories.



I used Cathy Krenek's 'Rest and Relaxation Bundle' for my page. I love the colours and all those flowers and the teapot and cup are always to my liking too! There is the option to buy just the kit, if you do not need the extras. Cathy has made add-on freebies to go with this. For her facebook page, blog and newsletter. Be sure to check out her blog for details! 





1 comment:

Kim said...

The early '60s --such a slower, gentler time. My husband grew up in Minnesota in the '50s and 60's and going for a Sunday drive was a regular event. They were a large family with very limited income, and it was such a treat when at the end of the drive they got to got to White Castle for burgers. :) Your pages are lovely.
xoxoxo