Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mending...

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

...not a favourite thing for me to do. Like fixing or renovating. I leave that to my hubby, who can turn a piece of seeming junk into something beautiful/useful/pleasing to the eye.

But sometimes a little bit of mending on the inside of us is necassary too. The stormy weather takes it's toll and 'things' just wear out a bit over time and we need to pay it some attention. This is what this page is about : reminding me to make time for the mending process.

Credits and links can be found HERE

I used Gypsy Couture's new 'Grommet Flowers' and 'Krafty Alphas'

The page was done for the Art Journal Caravan over at Scrapbookgraphics and is also featured on my Art Journal Journey blog.

No comments: