Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Year in Review...

Pictures/previews for this page have been removed due to Designers retiring and stores closing

and here's the last of them...it is surely much easier to do these throughout the year...LOL
Sunny August :
September :


October... he may look 'cool' in his shades, but really, after eye surgery those shades were really necessary!) The month wordart I found on Rina's blog.



and the last one for today is November : this time I got the wordart on Kimmi's blog




I'm pretty pleased to have finished the year up. Now I plan to add individual pages for specific events or maybe some nature shots, however the main points of the year are documented and I`m not going to stress over doing the extras RIGHT NOW!
I'm off to write a letter, and hopefully get to some more scrapping later. Gypsy Couture has a new kit coming out tomorrow and I would really like to work with it!

1 comment:

Lor said...

Wow you have done an amazing job with the whole year!! Good for you, I think I shall follow your lead and do some myself!